Creating WOW Communications Launches 5 New WebsitesJanuary 11, 2012
Written by Meredith Oliver
Creating WOW Communications is keen to announce the launch of 5 new home builder websites. New home builders in both the United States and Canada are eager to utilize Creating WOW Communications’ years of experience in web design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Marketing (PPC), and more.
1. Rancho Madera at Black Mountain is a luxury new home community in Cave Creek, Arizona. Creating WOW Communications redesigned Rancho Madera’s website and logo. This new website features Creating WOW’s clean, one-click design to help new home buyers browse floorplans, community and builder details, and photos of life at Rancho Madera.
2. McArthur Homes in South Jordan, Utah, near South Salt Lake City, also builds new homes for sale. Creating WOW Communications also redesigned this website with click-ability in mind. McArthur Homes can now help home buyers search for the perfect new home, stay connected through social media, browse floorplans and community information, stay in touch with current home owners and realtors, and watch testimonials with one click from the homebuilder website. The new website also features great professional photos of current homeowners from McArthur Homes’ communities.
3. Polycorp , a new home builder in Halifax, Nova Scotia, also built a new website with Creating WOW Communications. This new home builder features a variety of new homes including single family homes, rental communities, and new home lots. Polycorp’s new website allows potential new home owners and rental tenants to easily browse communities, floorplans, builder information, social media and more with intuitive navigation.
4. Go Keystone located in Greensboro, NC, builds new homes and townhomes in North Carolina’s growing Triad region. Their new website by Creating WOW Communications features interactive maps and detailed new home floorplans and descriptions. Creating WOW Communications also manages Go Keystone’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and blogging content. Go Keystone now ranks at the top of new home buyer’s minds and Google searches too.
5. Haubert Homes , a new home builder in Pennsylvania, also worked with Creating WOW Communications to design and build their new website. Home buyers can now easily browse new homes, remodeling projects, builder information, and Design Center locations. Haubert Homes’ new website is also one click easy for home buyer navigation.
Are you wowing your potential clients? Contact Creating WOW Communications today for more information about how to redesign or improve your own website.