2010 Super Sales Rally: Walk This Way, Talk This WayNovember 27, 2009
Written by Meredith Oliver
This year’s Super Sales Rally is going to be different.
>You are going to hear brand new material.
>You are going to laugh while you learn.
>You are going to have a blast!
If you are attending the 2010 International Builder’s Show, in Las Vegas, DON’T miss the Super Sales Rally, Wednesday, January 20th at 9:00 am in Exhibit Hall S-3. This years Rally is going to ROCK! Literally!
I am so honored to be the moderator this year. The theme is rock and roll and our goal is to educate AND entertain you with practical sales tips you can use immediately to sell more homes and make more money.
We have six of the finest speakers in the industry:
- Myers Barnes – “New Home Sales Nirvana”
- Melinda Brody – “Rock Your Sales”
- Meredith Oliver – “Wanted Dead or Alive: Salespeople who CLICK”
- John Palumbo – “Long Live Rock and Roll”
- Jeff Shore – “Getting Your Customers to Dance”
- Jim Suth – “You’re a Powerful Rock Star, but Sing the Love Ballad Instead”
Each speaker has been challenged to bring only fresh, new material fitting for today’s market.
Topics range from closing skills to technology do’s and don’ts.
More details coming via Facebook. Make your plans to attend now. The room will fill to capcity and you want a front row seat to the best sales rally, rock concert of the year!